Weather alters sanitation routesAccording to Blytheville Mayor James Sanders, Friday’s sanitation route , as well as Westminster Village's route, will be picked up today (Tuesday) because of the inclement weather. Sanders said...
Firemen battle blaze, bitter temperaturesBlytheville firemen battled bitter cold temperatures, Tuesday morning, as they extinguished a vacant house fire in the 1000 block of Hearn. Firemen responded to the fire around 7 a.m. Tuesday, when...
- UPDATE: 10 arrested in multi-agency bust (1/13/18)
- Facilties board holds public forum on youth league (1/12/18)
- Weather causes school closings, headaches for motorists (1/12/18)
- Armorel EAST project gains national attention (1/12/18)
- Planning Commission approves KIPP project (1/12/18)
- Gosnell to no longer pick up old furniture, etc. (1/12/18)
- Armorel renews Barbaree’s contract (1/12/18)
- Blytheville Police Reports (1/11/18)
- 61-year-old man shot; police looking for gunman (1/11/18)
- Acts of Hope prepares for Right to Life Month (1/10/18)
- Tigers, Lady Tigers cruise past KIPPARMOREL — The host Armorel Tigers defeated the up-and-coming KIPP Blytheville Thunder, Tuesday, 62-41 in 1A-3 Conference matchup. The Tigers jumped out to a 9-0 lead within the first three minutes of the game. AHS led 21-7 after the first quarter. At 4:05 mark, Tiger big-man JT Lawrence drew a charge to give the Tigers the ball. ...
Stephen Wayne TaylorStephen Wayne Taylor, 45, formerly of Blytheville passed away Sunday, January 15, 2018 in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is survived by his parents, Wayne and Marilyn Taylor of Blytheville, a son,...
Samuel Runyan LarimoreMr. Samuel Runyan Larimore passed away early on the morning of Saturday January 6, 2018 at Baptist Hospital in Little Rock. He was 85 years old. Sam was born in Newport on June 5, 1932 to Samuel and...
Cora Flanagan BrownMrs. Cora Flanagan Brown, 97 of Osceola passed away January 11, 2018 in Osceola. She was born August 10, 1920. She was a member of Luxora Church of Christ and a retired bookkeeper. Survivors include...
Virgil Wayne FoutchMr. Virgil Wayne Foutch, 57, of Leachville passed away at his home January 12, 2018. He was born in Paragould on March 29, 1960 to Marie Potter Foutch and the late Virgil Foutch. He enjoyed fishing,...
Eva Mae Gambill Pond JohnsonEva was larger than life. She was unforgettable if you had the pleasure of knowing her. She never met a stranger and she had a tremendously generous spirit. She loved with her whole heart and was not...
William Rodgers MooreMr. William Rodgers Moore, 70, of Blytheville, passed away Monday, January 8, 2018 at NEA Baptist Hospital in Jonesboro. William was born in Asheville, North Carolina and was an industrial salesman....
- Massachusetts police arrest man for stealing manhole covers
- German linguists: 'Alternative facts' the non-word of 2017
- 2 men hit each other in consecutive accidents in Germany
- Wallaby hops across Sydney Harbor Bridge, captured uninjured
- Shiver me timbers! New signs pirates liked booty _ and books
- Arizona police arrest 80-year-old man in armed bank robbery
- Ritz Carlton, a luxury Saudi prison, takes Feb. 14 bookings