Blytheville Police ReportsThe following are reports from the Blytheville Police Department. — Police took a theft report (handgun) in the 100 block of North Hollywood. — Officers took a terroristic threatening report in the...
Peel pleads guilty to 2015 murderOn Monday, 22-year-old Treyon Peel pled guilty to second-degree murder charges in the May 12, 2015 shooting death of 21-year-old Raymond Smith. He was sentenced to 25 years in prision. Smith, 21, was...
- Be safe when enjoying the solar eclipse (8/20/17)
- New county judge is community-minded (8/19/17)
- Council funds golf course; approves police, fire raises plan (8/19/17)
- ANC board updated on the Allied Tech project (8/19/17)
- Haley Field turf project delayed (8/18/17)
- Local authorities arrest man in stolen Kennett Fire Department truck (8/18/17)
- Good start for local schools (8/16/17)
- County board discusses variety of issues (8/16/17)
- Court upholds manslaughter conviction (8/16/17)
- Brassfield is new county judge (8/15/17)
Bobby Lee WambleMr. Bobby Lee Wamble, 83, of Jonesboro formerly of Blytheville, passed from this life at the Flo & Phil Jones Hospice House. Bobby was born on May 10, 1934 in the Leachville area. He joined the...
John Edward PetersonJohn passed away in his home in Round Rock, Texas on August 11, 2017. He was 62. He came into this world in Blytheville on July 13, 1955, to the late Joe Earl Peterson and Glady Elaine Nelson. John...
Shelia Kay Williams ReedMrs. Shelia Kay Williams Reed, 52, of Blytheville transitioned into the presence of the Lord on August 15, 2017 at St. Bernard’s Medical Center in Jonesboro. Born in Blytheville on March 13, 1965,...
Thomas “Tom” Lavern StudebakerMr. Thomas “Tom” Lavern Studebaker, 66, of Blytheville passed away at home on Monday afternoon. He was born in Iowa City, Iowa on June 19, 1951 to David Lavern Studebaker and Helen Florence Bushnell...
Robert H. WilliamsThe Lord gifted into the world on January 27, 1950 at Promise Land, Arkansas a wonderful child, Bishop Robert H. Williams. Bishop Williams was a respected and dedicated man of God as well as a good...
Patsy MorrisMs. Patsy Morris, 85, of Blytheville, passed away Sunday, August 20, 2017 at her home. Patsy was born to Cleo C. and Jewell (Cole) Pope in Portia, Arkansas. She was retired from Montgomery Ward where...
- To E or not to E - USC didn't in spelling Shakespeare's name
- Bourbon, pizzas and now spaghetti sauce cover Arkansas roads
- Pittsburgh police, FBI looking for wig-wearing bank robber
- German police seize thousands of 'Trump' ecstasy tablets
- Buddy the blind sea lion goes to Los Angeles Zoo
- Police hunt suspected TV thief in 'I'm Broke Baby' T-shirt
- Men say they've set record for traversing Boston's subway